About Personal Information
We are collecting personal information about to provide you with a personalized experience. We are collecting it from the first moment you interact with us. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and, sometimes, we collect the personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect the following personal information you provide in connection with our services:
- Contact Information. In this sort of information are: your name, email address, telephone number, zip code and address when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase online, redeem or participate in a promotion or otherwise communicate with us. We also collect information about your orders, and similar activity.
- Payment and Transaction Information. We may collect information such as items purchased, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, order details and payment information, such as your credit/debit card, when you make an online purchase.
- Shopping History. We may collect personal information about the items you viewed on our web shop, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
We use this information to provide to you the features and functionality of the services, as well as to communicate directly with you.
Personal Information Automatically Collected When You Use our Services
Like most digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our online services, including:
- Information About Your Device and Its Software. This may include your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp and other similar information.
- Information About The Way You Access And Use Our Services. This may include, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our services, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the services from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the services.
- Analytics Data. This may include the electronic path you take to our services, through our services and when exiting our services, as well links and objects you view, click or otherwise interact with. We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
- Location Information.We collect information about your location for the purpose of providing our services.
Personal Information from Other Sources and Third Parties
We receive the same categories of personal information as described above from the following sources and third parties:
- Information We Receive from Third-Party Sites You Connect to Our Services. Some parts of our services may allow you to login through a third party social network or authentication service such as Facebook and Instagram. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us. The data we receive is dependent on that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site.
- Social Networks Through Your Interactions. When you interact with our services through various social media networks, such as when you “Like” us on Facebook or when you follow us or share our content on Facebook, Instagram or other social networks, we may receive some information about you that you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third party websites and social media networks and services before linking or connecting them to our services.
*By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
How we use your personal information
We could use your personal information for:
- To fulfill your requests: to allow you to place an order in-store or online, have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request.
- To fulfill your purchases: to process credit card payments in connection with your transaction.
- To personalize your experience and customize content on our services relevant to your interests, including ads through our email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To inform you of promotions that we believe may be of interest to you
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of Promotions, offers, that may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our service, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, customer research, audits, fraud prevention, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, including to inform our machine learning for purposes such as user engagement.
How You Can Control Your Information
- Email preferences:You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link”. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
Our Web Shop and Children
Our web shop is not created for children. To our knowledge we do not collect information online from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our web shop, we will delete the information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have information about your child, please contact us immediately as indicated below.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on our Sites. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help keep the personal information you provide on our Sites secure. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit card number, we use at least industry standard methods to protect that information.
We collect these cookies:
Strictly Required Cookies: These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but this might affect the way our site is working.
Analytics and Statistics:
These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.
Marketing and Retargeting:
These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
These cookies enable our website to offer additional functions and personal settings. They can be set by us or by third-party service providers that we have placed on our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not work properly.
What options are available to you?
In browser settings such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, you can specify which cookies you want to accept and which you will decline. Where you can find the settings depends on the type of your browser. Use the "help" option in your browser to find the settings you need. If you choose the option that you do not want to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions on the Lusso Couture website.